The KKM Leadership Academy is committed to enabling the development of critical leadership capabilities. The New World of Work demands more from leaders now than ever before and we are here to ensure you are set up for success!
Academy Programming Options
Learn anytime, anywhere and at your own pace through our micro-learning platform. Access content and join community conversations to connect with and learn from other participants.
Just download the Gnowbe app and you are ready to go!
Simply select the course of your choice and workshop date that aligns with your schedule. Participants will have access to your chosen course content via our micro-learning platform for 3 months!
Your facilitator will help to bring the course content to life via live Zoom session(s).
Need to up-skill your People Managers? Team building a top priority? Does your Executive Leadership team need to align on strategy?
The KKM Leadership Academy has numerous options for organizations to consider - please contact us for details.
Browse through the Leadership Academy programs below and identify what content is needed within your organization. Contact our team to discuss pricing and your programming options.
Access to self-directed learning course(s) will be confirmed via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Our 'Leader as Coach' program enables people managers to guide themselves through interactive sessions powered by Gnowbe.
1. Identify what coaching is
2. Identify the benefits and applications of a coaching style of leadership
3. Recognize the skills and characteristics of an effective coach
4. Apply a structured approach to coaching
5. Set up an action plan to develop your coaching skills
Participants can download the Gnowbe app and learn anytime, anywhere, and at any pace!
This program will explore resilience-boosting mindsets and how to apply personal resilience in the workplace.
1. Identify what resilience is and why it is important
2. Pinpoint the characteristics of resilience people
3. Recognize strategies to develop your own resilience
4. Find ways to develop resilience in the workplace
By helping us to live in the moment, mindfulness improves mental and physical health, general wellbeing, and resilience.
1. Discuss the concepts of mindfulness and how it can be used to improve our everyday lives
2. Apply techniques to de-stress and return to simple values that matter
3. Act in ways that help you to be better at building and managing relationships.
Participants will be introduced to the main concepts related to conflict management strategies.
1. Discuss what conflict is, how it develops, and the different types of conflict.
2. Identify methods and strategies to manage conflict, productively
3. Identify the skills needed to deal with conflict effectively
4. Outline the steps of a conflict resolution plan
OKRs challenge teams and organizations to take on ambitious stretch goals, whereas, SMART goals are mostly process-oriented.
Learn the applications for both approaches in order to achieve better business performance results.
1. Understand the difference between OKRs and SMART goals
2. Identify the right application for OKRs and SMART goals
3. Gain insights on how to use both approaches interchangeably
Participants will be able to identify and utilize different collaboration skills and learn how to view conflict as an opportunity for collaboration.
1. Appreciate what it means to work collaboratively and its benefits
2. Identify and implement the skills needed for collaborative working
3. Find new and creative ways to develop a collaborative environment at work
4. Adapt collaboration skills for the virtual environment
First, delegating allows managers to save time and focus on tasks aligned with strategy and vision as well as higher-risk tasks. Secondly, delegation empowers team members to learn new skills and develop their capabilities.
1. Define effective delegation
2. Discuss the benefits of and barriers to effective delegation
3. Apply seven steps of effective delegation
4. Discuss how to cope with difficulties associated with delegation
This course helps participants become aware of imposter syndrome and its impact on individuals and organizations.
1. Identify what Imposter Syndrome is
2. Discuss the causes of imposter syndrome and its effects on individuals and organizations
3. Employ methods to reduce or eliminate imposter syndrome
This program helps participants understand the benefits of generational diversity in the workplace and manage, motivate and engage different generations.
1. Identify the characteristics of different generations
2. Analyze the possible areas of friction between generations at work
3. Develop strategies to resolve the differences between generations and foster cooperation at work.
1. Identify what emotional intelligence is and why it is important
2. Find ways to recognize and manage your emotions
3. Examine the application of emotional intelligence at work
4. Set up and action plan to foster their own EQ
1. Identify what employee engagement is and its benefits
2. Understand the differences between engagement, motivation, and other related concepts
3. Identify areas that affect team engagement and pinpoint strategies to increase engagement
4. Develop an action plan to enhance engagement across your team or organization
1. Identify why feedback is important and what the different types of feedback are
2. Develop skills and implement plans to give effective feedback
3. Develop best practices to have more impactful talent conversations
4. Build an action plan to develop your talent conversation skills
Having a psychologically safe environment at work means that employees feel able to voice their opinions without fear of failure or any other negative implications.
1. Identify what psychological safety is and why its important
2. Pinpoint the things that undermine psychological safety
3. Analyze the factors that drive psychological safety
4. Start to develop a strategy to support psychological safety in your team